Featuring the best of Sydney’s musical finest, Hype Band is Australia’s Premiere event band. Fronted by Sydney’s leading female vocalist Lara Parker Kent and Hype Duo’s lead vocalist Greg Weir, backed up by lead guitarist Michael Kelly and Drummer, Nick Andreo there is no better act in Sydney’s music scene.
Lara Parker Kent, The Daughter of The Radiators “Fess Parker” Lara was born to perform and she does not disappoint. Male lead vocalist, Greg Weir has taken Sydney’s music scene by storm performing in Hype Duo as well as working as an original artist through his 20’s having performed at venues such as the metro, on board cruise ships and more.
Lead Guitar, Drums, Bass and Back Up Vocals, our sets are made up of the best classic rock, 80’s 90’s & NOW songs, with special attention paid to playing songs other than just the usual “staples.”
Hype Band brings a fun, energetic performance every time and know how to get a party a started — leaving people screaming for “just one more”
Past Performances Include:
– Opening For Ricki Lee on Australia Day (30,000 people)
– International Convention Centre (Canberra) for the Australian Financial Association
– Hype Band Performed at the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) after the big bash last December
– Regular Booking at at Sydney’s finest venues including the Museum of Contemporary Arts, Doltone House, Park Hyatt, Luna Park, Sofitel Sydney and more …
– Featured Entertainment 2016, 2017 @ Australian Bridal Industry Awards (ABIA) Awards Night
– Allianz Stadium for Half time football Entertainment
– Anna Wang Studio Launch
– Radiance of the Seas “Groove and Cruise” Oct 17, Supporting KC and the Sunshine Band, Marcia Hines and more
– CruiseCo’s 2018 Annual Conference, The Triffid: Brisbane
70’s British Invasion
The 1970’s saw the emergence of hard rock as one of most prominent subgenres of rock music. During this decade..
Hype are an upbeat Sydney Rock Duo that pride themselves on doing songs their way. Using stomp boxes, electric and..
After six decades on the road, an album can almost write itself. It might arrive in the space of a..
Since breaking onto the Australian Music Scene in 2012, brother/sister combination ‘Trainwreck Duo’ have performed at the biggest roots festivals..
Australian four-piece rock band Bourbon Street (all original members) formed in Byron Bay, NSW, in February, 1987. The band enjoyed..
Häxan are a three piece classic rock band from Wales, UK. Influenced by the likes of Suzi Quatro, Led Zeppelin..
Rebecca O’Connor “Simply the Best” as Tina Turner
This show is perfectly summed up by living legend Mick Fleetwood of Fleetwood Mac stating that “Rebecca is way beyond..
Greg Agar, Hugh Murray and Murray Sheridan are the Stomping Ivories. Now touring the world with two grand pianos and..
Zoltan has been described by many as being one of the most versatile acts in Sydney. Playing rock, pop, retro,..