Terms and Conditions
Read up on some of our terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- Live performances from both International and Australian artists
- Theme nights and interactive passenger experiences
- Artist meet & greet/signing
- Casino Royale
- Poolside movie screen
- RCCL activities around the Ship
All on-board staterooms feature:
- Television and telephone
- Ensuite facilities
- Vanity area with hair-dryer
- Dedicated stateroom attendant
DRESS-UP THEME PARTIES
- ‘Back to the 80’s’ – Retro rock theme party
- ‘Island & Nautical’ – Hawaiian theme party
- Fine dining in main dining room
- Specialty dining options (additional charge applies)
- Casual dining/buffet style restaurant
- Poolside Café and Ice-cream machines
- Free room service (surcharge applies after midnight)
- Non-stop ice-water, tea, coffee and iced-tea/cordial selections
- Stair steppers, stationary bikes, spinning bikes, treadmills, elliptical machines & free weights
- Special aerobic/yoga/spin classes
- Sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room & Vitality Spa centre
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE HOLIDAY PRICE
(per person – twin share)
- Cruise aboard Royal Caribbean’s “Radiance of the Seas”
- All meals, entertainment and gratuities on board (excluding drinks and specialty restaurants)
- Port charges and government taxes
Costs are per adult in $AUD and are based on a twin sharing basis. Single travellers must pay the full twinshare price. Costs are subject to change with or without notice.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE HOLIDAY PRICE
- Airfare, passport and fees, insurances of all kinds
- Laundry, phone calls, beverages, items of a personal nature, optional excursions etc.
- The price does not cover costs and expenses, including the return to your home, if you leave the cruise at your own volition, or due to illness, or as a consequence of official action by the government.
Artist line up is correct at the time of printing and is subject to change. In the unlikely event that any band / performer cancels or cannot fulfil their performance obligations for any reason, there will be no refunds. The ticket is for the cruise experience as a whole and not for individual acts.
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS
Once you have decided to book on ROCK THE BOAT 2018, simply ask your Cruiseco agent to book it with us. On confirmation of your booking, a written confirmation will be sent to your agent.
Upon confirmation it will be necessary for you to pay a deposit of 25% of the fare to secure your booking. A further payment of 25% must be paid before 1st Oct, 2017.
Bookings made after 1st Oct, 2017 requires a single 50% deposit. Bookings made after March 31st, 2018 requires a single 75% deposit. You may be able to arrange monthly instalment payments with your travel agent (conditions may apply).
This deposit secures your cruise berth. Final balance payment is due 1st July, 2018 or before.
Any special meal requirements will be made on a “request” basis only. We cannot guarantee special meal requests nor will we assume any responsibility or liability if passengers’ special meal
requests are not fulfilled. Requests for main dining times in the Main ‘Cascades’ Dining room are on request basis only. Please do so through your Cruiseco agent.
These holidays are promoted by Discovery Travel Centre Pty Ltd trading as Cruiseco Licence Number: 2TA001284 ABN 1200 193 4461.
Travel documents will be sent to you 14-21 days prior to departure from Australia (providing full payment has been received). If you are leaving home earlier please ask your Cruiseco Travel Agent to request your travel documents in good time.
BOOKING CHANGES, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
It is strongly recommended that all guests take out Travel Insurance for this holiday. Please speak to your Cruiseco Travel Agent at the time of booking about Travel Insurance. In the unfortunate event that you should have to cancel your holiday, we must be notified in writing. The day that we receive this notice in writing, will be considered the date your cancellation has been made. Certain cancellation fees apply to your holiday if cancelled after a deposit or final payment has been made. These cancellation fees will be levied by the shipping company and will be greater the closer to your travel date that you cancel. You should check very carefully with your Travel Agent what these fees are,before you make your booking.
Booking Changes: A fee of $25 per person will be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed unless the change increases the value of the booking. Please note, this does not apply to name changes or cabin downgrades, which are considered cancellations, and normal cancellation fees apply.
CANCELLATIONS & CANCELLATION FEES:
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to your Cruiseco Travel Agent. The following scale of charges will apply when notice of cancellation is received prior to holiday departure:
NO. OF DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE AS % OF TOTAL PRICE (per person)
- Immediately to 20th SEPT 2017- $150 per person
- 21st SEPT 2017 – 20th DEC 2017 – $250 per person
- 21st DEC 2018 – 30th JUN 2018 – loss of 50% total holiday cost
- 1ST JUL 2018 – 1st AUG 2018 – loss of 75% total holiday cost
- 2nd AUG 2018 – No Show – loss of 100% total holiday cost
These cancellation fees are in addition to any cancellation fees that may be levied by your Travel Agent.
ROCK THE BOAT is a brand name of Cruising Country Pty. Ltd. and is operated for Cruising Country Pty. Ltd. by Discovery Travel Centre Pty. Ltd. trading as Cruiseco. Artist line up correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change. In the unlikely event that any Band/Performer cancels or cannot fulfil their performance obligations, there will be no refunds. The ticket is for the cruise experience as a whole, not the individual acts.