Thousands of windows showcase the South Pacific's most memorable coastlines and ports. Whether you're cruising the high seas or docked in port, you'll never lose sight of the reason you came aboard. Filled with an endless supply of entertainment and relaxation options, Legend of the Seas boasts 70,000 tons of fun and adventure for up to 2076 guests. With 18 hole miniature golf, four whirlpools and a solarium with a sliding roof, there's something for everyone onboard this cruise ship.
As a member of Royal Caribbean's highly successful series of "Vision-class" ships, the Legend of the Seas imparts an open and airy shipboard ambiance. Natural light floods the ship throughout the day, from the soaring, glass walled multi-deck atrium to the two-story main dining room.
This openness makes a real difference in your shipboard experience - a difference you can see and feel immediately as you step onboard. Couple this with Royal Caribbean's emphasis on upscale, stylish décor - amid a casual and friendly shipboard character - you've got a winning combination that pleases most everyone.
Here are some of the highlights of this beautiful ship:
- An Observatory with endless views out to sea by day; endless views of the stars at night
- An all-weather Solarium and pool with retracting "Crystal Canopy" overhead.
- An open, spacious atrium flooded with natural light
- A brighter, more open-feeling cruise environment - interior galleries and lounges are fed by natural light throughout the ship
- Two, scenic, glass-walled elevators with views not just of the atrium, but out to sea!
- Private balcony staterooms - almost 30% of the Legend's staterooms feature floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading onto spacious balconies
- The line's signature, glass-walled Viking Crown Lounge with unparallel views of the ship and the ocean
- Excellent Conference facilities, expanded youth facilities and a two-level Fitness Centre